Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Shahrukh is extremely dedicated says Katrina Kaif

While Katrina is all excited about her upcoming release “Ek Tha Tiger” with Salman Khan which hits theaters on 15th of august, her shooting for Yash Raj’s untitled film starring Shahrukh Khan is also in full swing. While Katrina has worked with salman in films before, this was the first time she is doing a film with SRK, and Katrina was quite intimidated.

Katrina on her experience working with Shahrukh, “With Shahrukh Khan initially there was lot of intimidation, from my side because I really didn’t know him that well. I probably said five words to him in my entire life. I have seen him around but it’s only now that I am working with him. When I came here I worked with so many people but never really got to interact with him. I have been in the film industry for nine years. He is constantly in the news, TV, everywhere around. SO for me that little intimidation was always, which I later found funny and I didn’t realize why it was so. It’s strange!”

She further added, “Shahrukh as a co-star is extremely dedicated. He doesn’t think about himself and never showing off his stardom/seniority. He took extra time to stand & rehearse the lines with me and help me out there. He is extremely helpful. As he’s also worked with Yashji in many films he knows what he wants and what is to be done.”

Even though she has worked with Yash raj before, she admits never speaking to him until they started the shooting for this film.

Katrina reveals, “Yashji is incredibly sweet and nice person. It took him a while to understand me. When he used to talk to me off the set, he told me, ‘I can’t make out whether you are happy, or sad or angry.’ I told Yashji it’s just me; it takes me a while, but you will understand soon enough. Now we crack jokes with each other.”

Vegan diet may help lower your cholesterol

Are you suffering from high cholesterol? Try plant-based vegetarian diets, especially vegan diets, which can significantly help...